Monday, April 30, 2018

MtS Sketch 226

My daughter has been asking me several weeks to make her a rainbow and unicorn card so I was inspired to use them both for this week's MtS Sketch 226.

http://matchthesketch.blogspot.be/2018/04/mts-sketch-226.html

Rainbow unicorn card

First I blended 5 distress colors with a blending foam to create a rainbow background.
Then I stamped the unicorn from Clearly Besotted with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with Chameleon markers. I also added a glitter effect onto the unicorn with the Wink of Stella but you can't see it clearly on the picture.

Next I die cut a circle out of the rainbow background and used a bigger white circle to add behind this.
The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn - Starry Backdrops.
Finally I used foam squares to adhere the stitched star, sentiment strip and unicorn to give them some dimension. 

 
Rainbow unicorn card

Supplies
- Distress Oxide ink:
          - Candied apple
          - Fossilized amber
          - Twisted citron
          - Broken china
          - Wilted violet
- Stitched circle die
- Clearly besotted - Fairy tale unicorns
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Chameleon markers: RD4, Y02, BL6 and PR4
- Lawn Fawn - Starry backdrops
- Stitched star die
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Wink of Stella
- Foam squares

1 comment:

  1. Huhu! Eine tolle Karte ist es für unseren Sketch von MtS geworden! Danke dafür und viel Glück bei der Verlosung, Fanny von Match-the-Sketch

    ReplyDelete