Friday, May 18, 2018

Stencil and embossing card

I made this card last week but I wasn't able to share it until now :)
On Youtube I saw a tutorial how to emboss with a stencil and I wanted to try it myself.

I started with blending the distress colors with a blending foam.
Then I sprayed the stencil with water and put it on my card for 2-3 minutes with a paper towel on top.
 
Embosing with a stencil

After that a put it through my Big Shot to emboss with the stencil. I really like this fun technique and the effect it creates on my card!

Embosing with a stencil

Supplies
- Dutch Doobadoo stencil A6 stars
- Distress oxide ink:
          - Blueprint Sketch
          - Mermaid Lagoon
          - Peacock Feathers
          - Cracked Pistachio
- Versamark
- Neutral ultra shimmer embossing powder 
- Gold embossing powder
- Distress sprayer

No comments:

Post a Comment