Thursday, June 21, 2018

Baby in a circle card

My sister just had a baby girl and a few weeks ago she told me the colors would be green, old rose/salmon and dark yellow/gold. So I was inspired to make a baby girl card with these colors.

Baby girl card

I started with stamping the wreath with the Folia stamp set from Karin Joan and used Memento Cottage Ivy and Altenew Blush.
Then I die cut the circle on the inside of the wreath.

For the sentiment I used HP50c from Hetscrapbookatelier as I think it's a wonderful sentence for a baby card. I stamped it with Versamark and heat embossed it with Lawn Fawn rose gold embossing powder.

Next I added the Nuvo drops in the wreath to give it some dimension and I also added some Fossilized Amber splatters.

Baby girl card

Finally I stamped the baby girl on the inside of the circle and added some embossing glitters on the bow.

Supplies
- Karin Joan - Folia
- Memento Cottage Ivy
- Altenew Blush
- Nuvo Jewel Drops Rosewater
- Crealies CLNestXXL49
- HP97r Baby meisje
- HP50c Een nieuw leven
- Versamark
- Lawn Fawn rose gold embossing powder
- Fossilized Amber distress ink
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Wow Neutral Ultra Shimmer embossing glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment