Monday, September 3, 2018

Baby elephant card

Time for another baby card again. I love making baby cards since there are some many cute baby stamp sets and dies. I absolutely love it!

So here is a card I made for a baby boy. It's a pretty quick card I made last week.
I started with partially embossing the background with the Little Dots stamp set from Nellie Snellen. 
Then I colored some cardstock with 4 different Altenew inks. I used the mini cubes from the Sea Shore cube set for this and die cut 4 elephants with the Jumbo Hugs dies from Clearly Besotted.

Baby elephant card

Next I stamped the sentiment with Pure Graphite from Altenew and used clear embossing powder to heat set this. In the picture it looks like black ink but it's actually a dark grey color.
To finish the card I used a ribbon to add that extra cuteness.

Supplies
- Nellie Snellen embossing folder Little Dots EEB017
- HP57r geboorte tekstjes mini
- Altenew ink:
          - Mountain Mist
          - Volcano Lake
          - Lagoon
          - Emerald
          - Pure Graphite
- Versamark
- Clear embossing powder
- Clearly Besotted - Jumbo hugs die
- Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment