Saturday, December 1, 2018

Beautiful flowers card

I'm in a romantic mood so I decided to make a red card with black and white as I think these colors match perfectly.

I first stamped the flowers with Versafine black ink and cut it out by hand.
For the background I blended worn lipstick, festive berries and barn door to create a gradient look.

Beautiful flowers card with a blended background

Next I stamped the sentiment with Versamark on a piece of black cardstock and heat set this with white embossing powder.

Finally I used foam tape to adhere the flowers and the sentiment onto the card.

Supplies
- SSS - Beautiful flowers
- Versafine onyx black
- Distress oxide:
          - Worn lipstick
          - Festive berries
          - Barn door
- Versamark
- White embossing powder
- HP57p - gefeliciteerd
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment