Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Altenew April Inspiration challenge

For the Altenew April inspiration challenge I was immediately attracted to the fresh summer colors.

https://altenewblog.com/2019/04/06/april-2019-inspiration-challenge/


I wanted the colors to stand out so I created a black and white background with a colored sentiment.

I first stamped the background with the Beautiful Blooms III stamp set from Uniko.
For the 'happy' sentiment I used Cool Cuts Happy from Create A Smile and the 'birthday' sentiment is from SSS. For this last sentiment I used foam squares to give it some dimension.






I also want to share my card at:

- SSS Monday challenge - Beautiful Blooms

- SSS Wednesday challenge - No Designer Paper
 
- Seize The Birthday #163 - Anything Goes

http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.com/2019/04/seize-birthday-anything-goes-163.html



Supplies
- Uniko - Beautiful Blooms III
- SSS - Game Tiles Letters
- Create A Smile - Cool Cuts Happy
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Versafine Onyx black
- Copic markers: Y02, B00, RV14
- Foam squares

3 comments:

  1. This card totally caught my eye at STB. Love the black and white background mixed with the fun bright tiles! Super job! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you kept the background flowers B&W and added the color to the words with the gorgeous colors! Love it Nancy! Thanks for sharing your beautiful make with us this week at SImon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the colourful tiles, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete