Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Hidden sentiment

Hi all!This week there's a heat wave here in Belgium. It's too hot outside so I'd rather stay inside and make some cards :)

I want to share with you a card with the hidden sentiment technique. 
I used Altenew's Delicate Flower Bed stamp for the background and colored the flowers and the leaves with Copic markers.

I've never made a card with this technique but I like the way it turned out!



Altenew Delicate Flower Bed

Altenew Delicate Flower Bed

Altenew Delicate Flower Bed



I want to share my card at:


- Seize the Birthday #168 - Cover the card

- The Flower Challenge #33 - Focus on Background Stamping





Supplies
- Altenew - Delicate Flower Bed
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers: YG01, YG03, RV21, RV13, RV14, R56, R89
- MFT - Double The Smiles
- MFT - All Smiles

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Nancy and you made such a lovely background with those pretty delicate flowers too. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous, love how you made it an eclipse card. Hope it’s cooled down a bit for you. It’s certainly too hot for me here in the UK! Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rocked this technique! Absolutely beautiful - love it. I need to try it sometime soon too. Glad you've made the best of the heat. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete