Friday, August 30, 2019

Multifaceted Birthday Card

Hi there!

Today's card was created with Winnie & Walter products and Zig markers.
My first intention was to create a gradient look on the multifaceted background but I changed my mind and colored all the triangles separately. It was a bit more work but I like how it turned out :)






 

I want to share my card at:

- Winnie & Walter August/September Color Combo


https://www.blog.winniewalter.com/2019/08/augustseptember-color-combo-with.html


- Freshly Made Sketches #400


https://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2019/08/freshly-made-sketches-400-milestone.html

- SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes





Supplies
- Winnie & Walter - Mini Scenery: Multifaceted
- Winnie & Walter - In A Word - Wishes Cuttaway
- Winnie & Walter - In Bloom - Carolina's Florals
- Versamark
- White embossing powder
- Zig Real Color Real Brush markers

2 comments:

  1. I like how it turned out too! It's such a modern design with the geometric shapes and bold colors. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a totally fabulous card you've created! Such a great use of those challenge colours with those geo shapes! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete