Friday, November 1, 2019

Merry Christmas

Hi crafty friends!

Allthough I'm not in a Christmas mood yet I created this Christmas card for the Winnie & Walter October 2019 Challenge.

I first stamped the background in 3 different colors with Memento ink and die cut a circle out of the front panel to create a mask.

Next I stamped the Merry sentiment and used my Silhouette Cameo to cut it out. I actually cut it 3 times and stacked the layers on top of each other so that this really would stand out.
Finally I added
Clear Sparkle Embossing Glitter on this sentiment and heat set this.







I want to share my card at:


- Winnie & Walter October 2019 Color Combo Challenge


https://www.blog.winniewalter.com/2019/10/october-2019-color-combo-challenge.html

- SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes




Supplies
- Winnie & Walter - In A Word: Merry
- Memento ink:
          - Love Letter
          - Peanut Brittle
          - Olive Grove
- Stitched circle die
- Silhouette Cameo
- Versamark
- Clear Sparkle Embossing Glitter

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Love how you've incorporated all of the colours in your background stamping.
    Groetjes, Marianne

    ReplyDelete