Thursday, January 16, 2020

Shaped Flower Card

Hi all!

I have a new card to share with you which is actually a shaped card.

I first wanted to make a card where I did some partial die cutting like Jennifer Mc Guire did here.
But then I found this Cattleya stamp set from Altenew and I decided to cut the edge out by hand.
To create the stenciled part I used a mask for the flowers and used the Sketched Lines stencil from Altenew and Ripe Persimmon Distress Oxide ink.

The sentiment is from Altenew's Playful Blooms stamp set.


Altenew BAF Cattleya

Altenew BAF Cattleya

Altenew BAF Cattleya




I want to share my card at:

- SSS Wednesday Challenge - Use a Stencil

- Freshly Made Sketches #418

https://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2020/01/freshly-made-sketches-418-sketch-by.html

- The Flower Challenge #40 - Shaped Cards
http://theflowerchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/01/the-flower-challenge-40-shaped-cards.html

- Altenew January 2020 Inspiration Challenge
https://altenewblog.com/2020/01/01/january-2020-inspiration-challenge-2/





Supplies
- Altenew BAF Cattleya
- Altenew Sketched Lines Stencil
- Altenew ink:
          - Lavender Fields
          - Deep Iris
          - Midnight Violet
          - Firefly
          - Grass Field
          - Shadow Creek
          - Mountain Pine
- Ripe Persimmon Distress Oxide ink
- Altenew - Playful Blooms
- Versafine Onyx Black

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Nancy! I love the way you used the floral image for the curved line. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pretty and sophisticated design! Thanks so much for playing Altenew January Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creation Nancy, love that floral stamp. Another that I wish I had bought when doing my shopping. Looks perfectly stamped and wonderful with the partial blending behind it. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete