Saturday, September 5, 2020

Rachel Vass Designs - Bulb of Flowers

Happy Saturday!

Today is release day at Rachel Vass Designs. She just released the Bulb of Flowers digital set so make sure to check her Etsy shop. There is a 30% off sale in her Etsy shop to celebrate the new Design Team so this is the perfect moment to discover her designs.


My card for today is actually an interactive one inspired by the Z-Fold Spinner card from Jennifer McGuire.

I printed the card base with the sentiment and used the print and cut function in my Silhouette Studio for the bulb.

Next I colored my card base with Ballet Slippers Lawn Fawn ink and stamped the background stamp from SSS with Bubblegum Lawn Fawn ink.

Then I used an oval die to cut out the oval so that the bulb would just fit in.

I colored the bulbs with Copic markers and used a clear thread to adhere it to the card. I really love how it spins!

Rachel Vass Designs - Bulb of Flowers

Rachel Vass Designs - Bulb of Flowers

Rachel Vass Designs - Bulb of Flowers
 

 

 

 

Supplies
- Rachel Vass Designs - Bulb of Flowers
- Silhouette Cameo
- Copic markers: RV02, RV13, RV14, Y38, YR04, YG13, Y11, N2
- Oval die
- SSS - Leaves and Berries Background
- Lawn Fawn ink:
          - Ballet Slippers
          - Bubblegum
- Clear thread

No comments:

Post a Comment