Friday, May 21, 2021

Rachel Vass Designs - Darling Flowers

Hi crafty friends!

This month Rachel Vass Designs released some beautiful floral designs!
Check Rachel's Etsy shop where you can find the new digital stamps!

Rachel Vass Designs - Darling Flowers

For this card I used the ink swiping technique from Channin Pelletier again and I really love this technique to create backgrounds.
I used Squeezed Lemonade and Salty Ocean mixed with some water and swiped the colors with a creditcard onto a piece of watercolor paper.

For the flowers and sentiment (both from the Darling Flower set) I used the print and cut function in my Silhouette Cameo. I colored the flowers with Zig markers and adhered them with foam tape onto my card to create some dimension.

Rachel Vass Designs - Darling Flowers

Rachel Vass Designs - Darling Flowers

Rachel Vass Designs - Darling Flowers



Supplies
- Rachel Vass Designs - Darling Flowers
- Silhouette Cameo
- Zig markers: 050, 041, 036, 037, 032
- Distress Oxide ink:
          - Squeezed Lemonade
         - Salty Ocean
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment