Sunday, June 20, 2021

Happy Birthday Neva!

Hi all!

My little niece is turning 3 and she loves glitter and pink. So I made her a CAS birthday card containing these elements :-)

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the number 3 (font: Engravers MT) and made a strip from the same patterned paper.
I also cut out a star from gold glitter paper by using my Silhouette machine.

I adhered them on a pink circle which I die cut with a circle die.

For the background I used the
Dotted Scales Debossing cover die from Altenew and I love the pierced details on this one.

Birthday card for a 3 year old girl

Birthday card for a 3 year old girl

Birthday card for a 3 year old girl
 


Supplies
- Silhouette Cameo
- Circle die
- Altenew Dotted Scales Debossing cover die
- Gold glitter paper
- Patterned paper
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment