Saturday, November 13, 2021

Let's celebrate!

Happy Saturday!

I used the colors from the Color Hues challenge to create this card.

I first die cut the fine frame using the Fine Frames cover die from Altenew and then die cut the leaves from Simply Graphic.

For the background in this frame I used some strips I found in my stash and colored them with brown and orange Copic markers. Next I adhered the leaves on top.

I adhered a piece of brown cardstock onto the card base and also added the frame.

Finally I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts with Versamark and heat set it with white embossing powder.

Let's celebrate!

Let's celebrate!

Let's celebrate!




I want to share my card at:

- Color Hues #29 - Brown and Orange



Supplies
- Simply Graphic - Leaves die
- Altenew - Fine Frames Cover Die
- Hero Arts - It's Your Day
- Copic markers
- Versamark
- White embossing powder

2 comments:

  1. Love the diagonal stripes and your white leaves! They really make a statement against the fall colors! Thanks for being with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! LOVE this Nancy!
    Thanks for playing at Color Hues !

    ReplyDelete