Friday, February 23, 2018

Match the Sketch #217

I'm starting to enjoy sketch challenges so today I made a new card for Match the Sketch #217.

MtS #217 

MtS #217

I started with black cardstock as my card base and stamped the Framework background of MFT on a piece of kraft carstock with Versafine black ink.
Then I used a square stitched rectangle die to die cut the black and white squares.
For the circle, I used a piece of vellum to die cut with a stitched circle die.
 
MtS #217

The sentiment is embossed with the Word-Filled Stars embossing folder of Cuttlebug. I really love these small embossing folders with the tiny sentiments.

I wanted to create a bit more contrast for the sentiment so I added gold gilding wax on top of it. Instead I also could have used gold embossing powder.
Finally I cut out the embossed star and adhered everything onto the card.

MtS #217

Supplies:
- MFT - Framework background
- Versafine onyx black
- Cuttlebug embossing folder Word-Filled Stars
- Gilding wax old gold
- Square die and circle die

No comments:

Post a Comment