Wednesday, February 28, 2018

SU Birthday balloons pop up card

My little niece will be 2 years old next week so it's time for a new card. I used the Balloon adventures stamp set and dies from Stampin' Up  to make this one.

SU Balloon Adventures

I started stamping 3 balloons on a piece of white cardstock with cotton candy, mango smoothie and peach perfect from Altenew. Then I stamped the sentiment in Versafine black and mounted this front card onto a mint-colored cardstock.
 

I die cut 1 balloon and adhered it with foam tape in the middle to give it some dimension. To create a subtile sparkling effect I colored the other 2 balloons with a Wink of Stella clear brush. Sorry you can not see it clearly on the photo.


First I wanted to mount this onto a white card base but I thought it would be fun to stamp some balloons in the background of the card base to make it more interesting. So that's what I did with Volkano lake of Altenew.

Then I die cut the inside of the card from white cardstock. I decorated this with the Balloon Adventures stamps from Stampin' up and used the same colors as on the front card.


SU Balloon Adventures

Supplies
- Stampin' Up - Balloon Adventures stamp set + dies
- Altenew ink:
          - volcano lake
          - cotton candy
          - mango smoothie
          - peach perfect
- Versafine onyx black
- Wink of Stella clear brush

No comments:

Post a Comment