Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Sunburst birthday card

For challenge #389 of Less is More I made a card with the sunburst stencil from Andy Skinner. 
I did some ink blending with distress oxide inks and used a Birthday Wishes stamp from Uniko for the sentiment.


Sunburst birthday card

Sunburst birthday card

Sunburst birthday card


When my card was finished I realized my card wasn't CAS enough so I made a second one, now with more open space.


Sunburst birthday card

Sunburst birthday card

Sunburst birthday card



I want to share my first card at:

- Seize the Birthday - Anything goes #159

- Uniko 7th birthday linky party


And my second card at:

- Less is More challenge #389 - OLC focus on the sentiment

- AAA Cards #134


http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/2019/02/challenge-389-olc-focus-on-sentiment.html

http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.com/2019/02/seize-birthday-anything-goes-159.html


https://aaacards.blogspot.com/2019/02/cas-game-134-one-corner-music.html


https://unikostudio.blogspot.com/2019/02/unikos-7th-birthday-linky-party.html



Supplies
- Andy Skinner - Sunburst stencil
- Uniko - Birthday Wishes 
- Distress Oxide inks:
          - Squeezed Lemonade
          - Twisted Citron
          - Peacock Feathers
          - Salty Ocean
          - Wilted Violet
          - Festive Berries
          - Worn Lipstick
          - Spiced Marmalade
- Versafine Black ink

9 comments:

  1. Love both makes but your eventual LIM entry is stupendous

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both Nancy but especially the second one with all that gorgeous white space! Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stencil work! Love the two different ways you've used it. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully colourful, love the rainbow sunburst with the Uniko sentiment stamp on top. Both cards rock! Have you thought about linking it up to the Uniko challenge? - https://unikostudio.blogspot.com/2019/01/uniko-challenge-51-reminder-anything.html
    Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pleased you linked up to Uniko, thanks so much.

      Delete
  5. Love both of your cards! So colourful and the bold sentiment really pops! Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards .... love the rainbow colours. Thank you for joining in with the Uniko birthday celebrations xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards with this stencil! I'm so happy you did the second version for us -when I was looking at the first card I thought "I love this, so colorful and vivid but oh shoot I'll have to write her it's not CAS enough for the challenge" and then I scrolled down and saw your second card... Even more fabulous design, well done! Thank you for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful rainbow stenciled corner. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete