Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Springtime Azalea

When I saw the color challenge of the Paper Players I immediately knew I had to use the Springtime Azalea stamp set from Altenew.
It's my mother-in-law's favorite flower so now I already have a birthday card ready for her :)

I used the Altenew Red Cosmos mini ink pads to stamp the flowers as from all the ink pad I own, these colors look most similar to Melon Mambo from the challenge.


http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/2019/02/pp428-color-challenge-from-laurie.html



birthday card with Springtime Azalea stamp set from Altenew

birthday card with Springtime Azalea stamp set from Altenew

birthday card with Springtime Azalea stamp set from Altenew

Supplies
- Altenew - Springtime Azalea
- SU - Perennial Birthday
- Altenew - Watercolor stripes stencil
- Versafine Smokey Gray
- Altenew ink:
          - Limestone
          - Industrial Diamond
          - Pure Graphite
          - Frosty Pink
          - Coral Berry
          - Ruby Red
          - Firefly
          - Grass Field
          - Shadow Creek

2 comments:

  1. Nancy your trio of bright azaleas look fabulous against the subtle striped background. I'm sure your mother-in-law will love it! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being the Headliner at Paper Players for your beautiful azalea card, Nancy! It's a pleasure to meet you and follow you. I'd love to have you visit and follow me, too! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete