Friday, May 10, 2019

Congratulations with your new restaurant card

Last week my youngest sister asked me to make her a card for her husbands niece who's opening a restaurant in Lexington SC. It's a grill restaurant and the name is Diablo’s Southwest Grill. So I checked their website and decided to use their colors onto my card.

My sister said it would be nice if there was a paint brush on the card as they did a lot of renovation work so I used the paint brush from Graciellie Designs digital stamp set.
I created my own sentiment with 3 different fonts that matches the paint brush.

The brush strokes are stamped with the Colour Chameleon stamp set from Clearly Besotted.
I also added some paint splatters with the Distressed Patterns stamp set from MFT.








Supplies
- Graciellie Design - Color My World digital stamp set
- Copic makers: C0, C2, C3, C5, E31, E33, E35, E37
- Fonts:
          - Brushot
          - Wild Youth
          - The Treasured Years Script
- Memento ink: Tangelo & Morocco
- Altenew ink: Fresh Lemon
- Clearly Besotted - Colour Chameleon
- MFT - Distressed Patterns

No comments:

Post a Comment