Friday, May 3, 2019

Turquoise communion card

A few days ago my sister asked me to make a communion card for a boy.
I made her this card with the current Turquoise challenge of Casology in my mind :)


Communion card for a boy

Communion card for a boy

Communion card for a boy



I want to share my card at:

- Casology #341 Turquoise


http://casology.blogspot.com/2019/04/week-341-turquoise.html




Supplies
- Carlijn Design - Gefeliciteerd
- Clearly Besotted - Party Time Again
- Masking tape
- Altenew ink:
          - Sea Breeze
          - Turqoise
          - Tide Blue
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Sequins
- Communie sentiment is printed - Font: Wilona

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful ombre on the masked panel, Nancy! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy...fabulous blending! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ombre shading! Lovely CAS card. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete