Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Altenew May 2020 Inspiration Challenge

Hi crafty friends!

For this card I started with the background which is inspired by the ink card swiping technique from Channin Pelletier. I've used this technique last week on this card and I love it!
This time I used Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide inks.

Altenew Wallpaper Art

Altenew Wallpaper Art

Altenew Wallpaper Art

Next I used the Wallpaper Art stamp set from Altenew and the coordinating mask to stamp the flowers and leaves with Persian Blue Altenew ink. I also heat embossed them with clear embossing powder to let them shine.

Finally I did the same with the sentiment, added some blue enamel dots and adhered this panel with foam tape to the card base.





I want to share my card at:

- Altenew May 2020 Inspiration Challenge

https://altenewblog.com/2020/05/02/may-2020-inspiration-challenge/

- SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes




Supplies
- Altenew - Wallpaper Art
- Persian Blue Altenew ink
- Versamark
- Clear embossing powder
- Distress Oxide ink:
          - Mustard Seed
          - Spiced Marmalade
- Foam tape
- Enamel dots

2 comments:

  1. Awesome background! Love your take on the Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous background behind that beautiful bloom! What a great technique...might have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete