Friday, May 1, 2020

Congrats!

Happy Friday!

Today I combined several challenges to create my card.

I first stamped the big paint spatters from MFT with Altenew Purple Wine and Cosmic Berry ink. Next I made some small splatters with a paint brush around it and using the same inks.
I used a stitched rectangle die to die cut this front panel.

Next I stamped the sentiment from Pinkfresh Studio with Versamark and used a rose gold embossing powder to heat set this. 

Finally I used the same 2 Altenew inks to color the edges of my card base and adhered the front panel to it.









I want to share my card at:

- Freshly Made Sketches #433

https://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2020/04/freshly-made-sketches-433-sketch-by-jen.html

- Color Throwdown #591

https://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2020/04/color-throwdown-591.html

- Inkspirational #211 - Paint Splatters
http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/04/challenge-211-paint-splatters.html



 

Supplies
- MFT - Distressed Patterns
- Pinkfresh Studio - Scripted Bold Sentiments 2
- Altenew ink:
          - Purple Wine
          - Cosmic Berry
- Versamark
- Lawn Fawn Rose Gold embossing powder
- Stitched rectangle die

4 comments:

  1. The splatter stamp is great for highlighting a text for a sentiment only design. Love the added smaller splatter as well. Cool but also feminine look. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC, dramatic effect! Love the paint splatters for our INkspirational challenge; thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! The bold sentiment with the splatter is terrific! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simple yet so striking! Love all the splatters which accent this focal sentiment so well! Thanks for playing along with us at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete