Friday, March 2, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches #326

I want spring again! With sun and butterflies and flip-flops.
Instead, outside it's freezing -5 degrees so no weather to go outside and stay inside to make a card for 
Freshly Made Sketches 326.

http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.be/2018/02/freshly-made-sketches-326-sketch-by-jen.html 

I was searching my stash and found this roses background stamp. I don't know which brand it is, it was in my stash with no label on it. I never used it before so I wanted to give it a try.

Freshly Made Sketches #326

I first stamped the background with Versamark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
I used a blending foam to color the background with spun sugar and highlighted the middle of the roses with worn lipstick.

Freshly Made Sketches #326

Then I used a small piece of cardstock and colored it with worn lipstick and put this behind the roses background.


The sentiment is heat embossed with white embossing powder and is from SSS It's your birthday stamp set.

Supplies:
- roses background stamp
- Distress ink:
          - spun sugar
          - worn lipstick
- Versamark
- White embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment