Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches #349

I thought is was time again to compete with a sketch challenge so I made a card, actually 2 cards, for Freshly Made Sketches #349. But I am too late to submit my card for this challenge.
Allthough I'm pretty happy with the result :)


http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2018/08/freshly-made-sketches-349.html

2-for-1 card

2-for-1 card

I started by stamping the sentiment and the butterfies with Versamark onto a piece of coral cardstock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

While the stamps were on the same place on my stamping tool, I stamped the same with Coral Berry onto a piece of white cardstock.

Then I placed the 2 cards on top of each other and cut a stroke of about 1 inch out of the cards. This way the coral and white pieces have equally the same size. To assemble the cards I mixed the coral and white cards together and ended up with 2 cards.


2-for-1 cards

Supplies
- Dovecraft - Birthday girl
- SSS - Birthday messages
- SSS - Beautiful day
- Papicolor fuchsia cardstock
- Versamark
- White embossing powder
- Altenew ink: Coral Berry
- Sequins
- Enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment