Thursday, August 2, 2018

Perennial Birthday card

I haven't found much time to stamp lately because of the hot summer this year.
But I'm glad I have airconditioning in my house :)

So today I made a card with the Perennial Birthday stamp set from SU.

SU - Perennial Birthday

SU - Perennial Birthday

I first started by ruling the black lines with a Sharpie pen.
Next I placed a sticky note along the edge of the black lines and stamped the flowers and leaves with Memento Tuxedo Black. After stamping I colored them with Twin Markers.
The sentiment is stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.
Finally I added some glossy accents on the berries to create a little bit of dimension.


Supplies
- Stampin' Up! - Perennial Birthday
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Twin Markers:
          - 4 Vivid red
          - 47 Grass green
- Black Sharpie
- Glossy accents

No comments:

Post a Comment