Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Tropical card

With this tropical weather I thought it would be fun to make a tropical card.
I used the Tropics stamp set from Avery Elle to stamp the leaved and cut them out by hand. 

Next I stamped the smaller leaves in the background. I used both the leaves from Flower Friend and Oh Happy Day from SSS.
With the Clarity stencil brushes and Twisted citron distress ink I created a subtile color in the background.

Then I used foam squares to adhere the tropical leaves to add a bit of dimension.

Tropical card

For the sentiment I die cut the word Hooray twice and pasted them together to make it more like a 3D word and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I like the way it turned out.

Supplies
- Avery Elle - Tropics
- SSS - Flower Friend
- SSS - Oh Happy Day
- Distress Ink: 
          - Twisted citron
          - Mowed lawn
- Clarity stencil brushes
- Altenew ink:
          - Parrot
          - Turqoise
- Foam squares
- Versamark
- Clear embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment