Tuesday, September 24, 2019

AAA Cards CAS Game #149 - Up to One Third + Optional Twist An Inlaid Die

Hi all!

Today I'm sharing this striped Love you card.

I created this card for my daughter and made it very colorful as she loves ALL colors :)

The stripes are from the Basic Stripes stamp set from SSS and are stamped with Distress Oxide inks.

For the sentiment on the heart I used the die cut inlay technique and I love how a part of the sentiment hangs off the side.

The 'You' sentiment is from the Birthday Messages stamp set from SSS.

I also added some small hearts to finish the card.






 


I want to share my card at:

- AAA Cards CAS Game #149 - Up to One Third + Optional Twist An Inlaid Die


https://aaacards.blogspot.com/2019/09/cas-game-149-up-to-one-third-optional.html





Supplies
- SSS - Basic Stripes
- Winnie & Walter In A Word: Love Coordinating Cutaways
- Distress Oxide ink:
          - Squeezed Lemonade
          - Spiced Marmalade
          - Worn Lipstick
          - Wilted Violet
          - Salty Ocean
          - Twisted Citron
- SSS - Birthday Messages 
- Altenew Coral Berry ink
- Heart die

3 comments:

  1. Such a very pretty border you've created Nancy. I'm sure your daughter love receiving it. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, I look forward to seeing you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an eye-catching rainbow! I'm sure your daughter will love it! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete