Thursday, September 12, 2019

Fall card

Hi all!

Today I created this fall themed card.

I used just the inside of the Memory Box Grand Maple Frame and stacked them 3 times to give it some dimension.
Then I did some ink smooshing
with distress inks for the background of this leaf.

I wanted to give it some extra color so I stamped the wooden background from Viva Decor with Altenew Dark Chocolate and added the sentiment which is also stacked 3 times for dimension.



Memory Box Grand Maple Frame

Memory Box Grand Maple Frame

Memory Box Grand Maple Frame



I want to share my card at:

- Inspired By Signs Of Fall



http://theseinspiredchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/09/inspired-by-signs-of-fall.html

 
- CAS on Friday #163 - Use a die cut word(s) on you card





Supplies

2 comments:

  1. Prachtige kaart, Nancy. Wat een prachtige stans met dat blad. Mooie kleuren ook. Leuk dat je meedoet met CAS on Friday. Liefs, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the die cut leaf!

    ReplyDelete