Monday, September 30, 2019

Butterfly card

Hi there!

Back with another card using Beautiful Butterflies from MFT.

My initial intention was to mask off a rectangle on the card but my ink was bleeding through my masking tape so I decided to create a glitter border to solve this problem :)



Beautiful Butterflies

Beautiful Butterflies

Beautiful Butterflies





I want to share my card at:

- Addicted to Stamps and More #360


http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2019/09/challenge-360-photo.html

- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes




Supplies
- MFT - Beautiful Butterflies
- Hero Arts - Birthday Messages
- Altenew ink:
          - Aqualicious
          - Teal Cave
          - Persian Blue
          - Sapphire
          - Limestone
          - Silver Stone
- Distress Oxide ink:
          - Wilted Violet
          - Seedles Preserves
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Versamark
- Neutral Ultra Shimmer Embossing Glitter
- Masking tape

No comments:

Post a Comment