Thursday, September 5, 2019

You are my sunshine

Hi all!

I'm here with a quick post and a card a made yesterday together with my daughter.
I love that she loves stamping and cardmaking as much as I do :) 

You are my sunshine

You are my sunshine

You are my sunshine





I want to share my card at:

- Time Out Challenge #143


http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/08/challenge-143_29.html

- Just us Girls #503 - Wild Card Week


http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/08/just-us-girls-503-wild-card-week.html





Supplies
- Shimelle - Burst
- Silhouette Cameo to create a circle mask
- Memento ink:
          - Dandelion
- Sequins
- Sentiment created by myself. Fonts: Amastary Hand and Highest Dafon
- Washi tape

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy, I tried to leave you a comment the other day but didn't seem to go through-I just wanted to say-what fun to stamp with your daughter and love the one strip of rainbow paper that grounds the card-thanks for joining Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card -I love all the white space and those stripes add a lot of interest and detail. Such clean and stylish card! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete