Monday, October 5, 2020

AAA Birthday Challenge #18 - Photo Inspiration

Happy Monday!

Today a new challenge started over at AAA Birthday. This time it's a photo inspiration challenge.
There is so much to be inspired by and we are excited to see what you will create!


 

 

 

I first stamped the flowers with different Altenew ink colors and cut them out by hand. I did the same with the leaves.

For the background I was inspired by the woven basket so I used the Next Level Woven embossing folder.
On top of this I adhered a piece of cardstock which I stamped with the Nifty Plaid stamp from Papertrey Ink.

Finally I adhered the flowers and leaves with foam tape for dimension and stamped the sentiment from Impression Obsession with Versafine Onyx Black.

Altenew Flowering Cistus


Altenew Flowering Cistus

 
Altenew Flowering Cistus


Check out how the amazing AAA Birthday team was inspired this month.



Supplies
- Altenew - Flowering Cistus
- Altenew ink:
          - Puffy Heart
          - Rubellite
          - Purple Wine
          - Razzleberry
          - Maple Yellow
          - Dark Chocolate
          - Firefly
          - Grass Field
          - Shadow Creek
- Next Level Woven embossing Folder
- Papertrey Ink - Nifty Plaid
- Impression Obsession - Celebrate You
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I can see how the photo inspired the different elements on your card, fantastic make Nancy.

    ReplyDelete