Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Missees by Karin Joan - Miss T.

Happy Tuesday!

Here comes a new Missee, she may look a little strict,
she is honest, a bit nerdy, and difficult to predict.
She's focussed on the job and quiet about herself.
About her private life she's as MisTerious as an elf.
Despite this MisTery about whom she may be,
her name is without a doubt the MisTerious Miss T. 

Missees by Karin Joan

I first stamped the face and upper body with Melanie, which is the base set. I used Tatjana's hair but stamped it upside down to have a new haircut. By thinking outside the box I made even Karin Joan wonder how it was created ;-)
The eyes are from Betty and the mouth is from Tatjana.

Tip: The eyes are about the same height as the ears. You can align the stamp with the face. That should be the correct place to stamp the eyes.

Missees by Karin Joan

Then I colored the face and hair with Copic markers.

For the clothes I used the die from Betty and design paper from the Missees paper pad. I added golden buttons which were die cut from gold glitter paper. I used the same gold glitter paper for the hairband.
I also die cut the glasses from Carol from the same design paper as here clothes.

Next I partially cut out my Missee and adhered her to some blackboard design paper I found in my stash
with foam tape to create dimension.


Missees by Karin Joan

Missees by Karin Joan

Missees by Karin Joan

Missees by Karin Joan

Missees by Karin Joan

 

Supplies
- Missees - Melanie
- Missees - Tatjana
- Missees - Betty
- Missees - Carol
- Copic markers: E00, E11, E13, W1, W3, W5
- Missees Paper Pad
- Design paper from my stash
- Gold glitter paper
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment