Thursday, October 29, 2020

Inkspirational Challenge #224

Hi friends!

When I saw the Inkspirational Photo I immediately had the Winter Woods Overlay die from Hello Bluebird in my mind.

So I first used this overlay die and colored it with a brown Copic marker.
For the grass I used Nellie Snellen's Grass Border.

For the background I used Distress Oxide ink and blended them.

The sentiment is a d
esign (ID 32715) from the Silhouette Store and is cut 3 times and stacked for dimension.

I also added the ghost from Hello Bluebirds Halloween Tree and the pumpkins from the same set.







 I want to share my card at:

- Inkspirational Challenge #224


- SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

 

Supplies
- Hello Bluebird - Winter Woods Overlay die
- Hello Bluebird - Halloween Tree
- Nellie Snellen - Grass Border
- Brown Copic marker
- Distress Oxide ink:
          - Carved Pumpkin
          - Picked Raspberry
          - Seedles Preserves
          - Wilted Violet
- Silhouette Design ID
32715

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, that branches die is perfect for the challenge pic and I love the cute ghost and sentiment. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete