Wednesday, October 28, 2020

CAS(E) this Sketch #395

Hi crafty friends!

I'm popping in with a Christmas card I created for CAS(E) this Sketch #395 at the last moment.

I first colored a piece of cardstock with Ruby Red Altenew ink and die cut the poinsettia from SSS.
Then I used Shadow Creek Altenew ink to color another piece of cardstock and die cut several pine needles from Poppystamps.

On my card base I used purple tape and a circle die to create a mask and stamped the Christmas background from MFT with Silver Stone Altenew ink.
I also stamped the sentiment from Altenew with Industrial Diamond Altenew ink.

I removed the purple tape and circle mask and arranged the pine needles to create the wreath but it was not perfectly round. To solve this, I first made a frame from 2 circle dies and then adhered the pine needles onto the frame.
I also adhered the poinsettia and added a rhinestone on top op it.

Christmas wreath card

Christmas wreath card




I want to share my card at:

- CAS(E) this Sketch #395


- SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes


 

Supplies
- Poppystamps - Small Wispy Pine Needles
- SSS - Poinsettia Parade
- Circle die
- MFT - Christmas background
- Altenew - Happy Holidays
- Altenew ink:
          - Ruby Red
          - Shadow Creek
          - Silver Stone
          - Industrial Diamond
- Rhinestone

No comments:

Post a Comment