Saturday, March 10, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches #327

Today the sun is shining and the temperature is rising a bit. This gives me almost a summer feeling :p It inspired me to use warm colors for the sketch challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches #327.

Freshly Made Sketches #327
Nananas - Freshly Made Sketches #327

I used the DDBD Mask Art Star stencil and blended some warm colors with a blending foam.
After that I die cut the flower and cut this in half. For the upper side I used only the outside part of the flower and for the lower side I used only the leaves.
Then I die cut another flower and adhered this on top.
I finished it of with a button which is colored with Mustard Seed distress ink.


The sentiment is stamped with HP stempel 47d from Het Scrapbook Atelier Webshop.
Nananas - Freshly Made Sketches #327

Supplies:
- Dutch Doobadoo - Dutch Mask Art Star A5
- Memory Box - Tilth Floral
- Distress Ink:
          - Mustard Seed
          - Carved Pumkin
          - Ripe Persimmon
          - Festive Berries
- HP Stempel 47d Gefeliciteerd
- Versafine Black
- Button

1 comment:

  1. I love the bright, happy colors and the pretty blended background on this card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete