Monday, March 26, 2018

Welcome back card

My sister's colleague has been sick for a while and she will be coming back to work next week so my sister asked me to make a welcome back card.

I wanted to make a flower card and at the moment I really like the build-a-flower rose stamp set from Altenew. It is such a detailed layered stamp!


Altenew Build-a-flower rose

For the background I used a stencil from Happy patterns decorative masks from Stampin' Up! and blended some Tumbled Glass distress ink with a blending tool.

The sentiment is written with Silhouette Cameo since I didn't have a stamp set with a matching sentiment.

Altenew Build-a-flower rose

Supplies
- Stampin' Up! stencil Happy patterns decorative masks
- Altenew Build-a-flower Rose
- Distress ink: Tumbled glass
- Altenew ink:
          - Bamboo
          - Parrot
          - Olive
          - Moss
          - Rose Quartz
          - Puffy Heart
          - Purple Wine
          - Razzleberry
          - Cosmic Berry
          - Grapevine - Foam tape
- Silhouette Cameo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment