Tuesday, March 13, 2018

The Paper Players - PP384 - A Colour Challenge from Joanne



The Paper Players PP384

For the colour challenge at The Paper Players I made an easel card.

easel card

I stamped the background text with Versamark and let this dry so I used no embossing powder.
Then I colored the background with Spun Sugar distress ink.


easel card

For the tag I used watercolor paper and stamped the flowers and leaves with Versamark and heat embossed this with white embossing powder.
Then I colored the flowers with a water pen and Worn Lipstick distress ink. The leaves were colored with Mowed Lawn distress ink.

To color the base part of the card I used Worn Lipstick. I think Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick match perfectly together.

Finally I added the sentiment, some sequins and a spring swirl to complete the card.

Supplies:
- Background Stamp Text Crealies CLBG01
- SSS - Favorite Flowers
- Hero Arts - It's your day
- Lawn Fawn - Let's Bokeh
- CUT-IES - 20060 Spring Swirl
- Distress ink:
          - Spun sugar
          - Worn lipstick
          - Mowed lawn
- Versamark
- Bakers Twine
- White embossing powder
- Sequins
- Watercolor paper
- Water pen

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely spring card. I love your spray of flowers and leaves and the sequins were the perfect finishing touch. So glad you joined us at the paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the blooms and fun fold. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete