Friday, March 30, 2018

MtS Sketch 222


I'm back with a quick post and an entry to the MtS Sketch #222.

MtS Sketch 222

When I saw the sketch I immediately thought about the animal stamps I bought recently from Scrapbookatelier.

Hiep Hiep Hoera

I first used the Tiny dots stencil on a piece of red cardstock and sprayed it with White color shine.

Then I stamped the grass border and used a stitched square die to die cut 4 pieces. After that I stamped the animals.

Finally I stamped the sentiment with Versamark on a strip of black cardstock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

Hiep Hiep Hoera

Supplies 
- SSS- Tiny dots
- Heidi Swapp - Color Shine White
- HP boerderij dieren deel 1 + 2 (77a + 77c)
- HP stempel gras/bloemenborder (77e)
- HP Stempel 75f Hiep Hiep
- Versafine black
- Versamark
- White embossing powder
- Stitched square die

3 comments:

  1. Hallihallo,
    vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme an unserer Challenge "Match the Sketch" - So cool :-)
    Liebe Grüße aus Sabines-Kreativecke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine tolle Karte ist dein Werk geworden, vielen Dank für deine Kreativität, deine Teilnahme bei Match-the-Sketch und viel Glück für die Challenge und die Monatsverlosung! LG FANNY

    ReplyDelete