Friday, May 11, 2018

Let's celebrate you

Next week it's my oldest sister's birthday so I needed to make her a birthday card. She likes blue so I decided to use Faded jeans distress oxide ink in combination with the Amazing you stamp set from Stampin' Up!

First I stamped the flowers and the sentiment with Versamark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
Then I used a blending tool to color the background with Faded jeans distress oxide ink.

SU Amazing you

I wanted the flowers to be a bit lighter than the background so I used a brush and some water to color the inside of the flowers. This way the oxide ink reacts with the water and it creates a softer look.


SU Amazing you

Finally I added some white Nuvo crystal drops as a finishing touch.
 
Supplies
- Stampin' Up - Amazing you
- Versamark
- Wow opaque bright white embossing powder
- Faded Jeans distress oxide 
- Nuvo Crystal drops gloss simply white

No comments:

Post a Comment