I'm having fun playing with the Color My World digital stamp set at the moment, hope you're not tired of it yet :p
I combined the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches with the colors from CAS Colours and Sketches and this is what I came up with.
I want to share my card at:
- Freshly Made Sketches #387
- CAS Colours and Sketches #320
- Watercooler Wednesday #220 - All About Occasions
- Graciellie Design - Color My World digital stamp set
- Clearly Besotted - Colour Chameleon
- Altenew ink:
- Fresh Lemon
- Mountain Pine
- Copic markers: C0, C2, C3, C5, E31, E33, E35, E37, Y06, YG67, RV14
I have seen a lot of ideas for storing sponge blenders on Pinterest lately and wanted to try it for myself since I have a blending pad for ...
For today's card I was inspired by the colors of As You See It #199 and the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #386 . I w...
Happy Saturday! Thanks for popping in to take a look at the card I made today! I want to share my card at: - Freshly Made...