Monday, June 11, 2018

Folia & Floralia card

After a weekend of birthday parties and baby showers I went straight to my studio to make a new card with the Folia & Floralia stamp set from Karin Joan.

Folia & Floralia stamp set from Karin Joan 

I used different Altenew inks for the flowers and the leaves.
For the sentiment I used Lawn Fawn Rose Gold embossing powder and I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to finish the card.

Folia & Floralia stamp set from Karin Joan

Supplies
- Karin Joan - Folia
- Karin Joan - Floralia
- Altenew ink:
          - Citrus Burst
          - Fresh Lemon
          - Mountain Mist
          - Volcano Lake
          - Maple Yellow
          - Honey Drizzle
          - Blush
          - Rouge
- Versamark
- Lawn Fawn Rose Gold embossing powder
- HP35b - Gezellige verjaardag
- Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss Bubblegum

No comments:

Post a Comment