Friday, June 7, 2019

FMS391

I recently bought the Pretty Lovely stamp set from Mama Elephant so today I wanted to try it out.

I kept my card monochromatic as I really love these colors.

I actually have 2 sisters so I'll have to make another one :)





 
I want to share my card at:

- Freshly Made Sketches #391


https://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2019/06/freshly-made-sketches-391-sketch-by-amy.html



Supplies
- Mama Elephant - Pretty Lovely
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers: BG11, BG32, BG13, BG18
- Altenew Watercolor Stripes Stencil
- Blending Brush
- Altenew Mountain Mist & Volcano Lake

2 comments:

  1. What a great card! I just love that sentiment! Your leaves look fantastic! The monochromatic look is beautiful - great colour choice! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done in the beach blues! Love this! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete