I recently bought the Pretty Lovely stamp set from Mama Elephant so today I wanted to try it out.
I kept my card monochromatic as I really love these colors.
I actually have 2 sisters so I'll have to make another one :)
I want to share my card at:
- Freshly Made Sketches #391
- Mama Elephant - Pretty Lovely
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers: BG11, BG32, BG13, BG18
- Altenew Watercolor Stripes Stencil
- Blending Brush
- Altenew Mountain Mist & Volcano Lake
I have seen a lot of ideas for storing sponge blenders on Pinterest lately and wanted to try it for myself since I have a blending pad for ...
For today's card I was inspired by the colors of As You See It #199 and the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #386 . I w...
Happy Saturday! Thanks for popping in to take a look at the card I made today! I want to share my card at: - Freshly Made...