Sunday, December 15, 2019

SSS Christmas Card

Happy Sunday!

I am popping in to show you a Christmas card I made with SSS products and Nuvo Shimmer powder.

I stamped the background with Versamark ink and used white embossing powder to heat set this.
Next I added some Atlantis Burst shimmer powder and sprayed it with water.

The sentiment is stamped with Lawn Fawn Peacock ink and I used Clear embossing powder to make it shine a little bit although it's not so clear in the picture. Finally I lightly colored the leaves with Copic markers.








I want to share my card at:

- Time Out #150 - Merry and Cheerful

http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/12/challenge-150-merry-cheerful.html




Supplies
- SSS - Leaves & Berries Background stamp
- SSS - Holiday Greeting Mix 1
- Versamark
- White embossing powder
- Atlantis Burst Nuvo Shimmer Powder
- Lawn Fawn Peacock ink
- Clear embossing powder
- Copic markers: BG32, BG11, RV29
- Stitched rectangle die

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful background, a lovely fresh look and a lovely way to arrange the sentiment. Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I love that background and the wonderful sentiment panel in reverse. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete