Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Rachel Vass Designs - Happy Hydrangea

Hi crafty friends!

Today I'm sharing a card featuring an older design from Rachel Vass Designs called 'Happy Hydrangea'.


For this card I used my Silhouette Cameo to print and cut the flower as well as the sentiment. I colored the flower with Copic markers.

Then I used the Wonky Squares die to die cut the background and colored it with a light gray Copic marker.
I adhered it to the card base and adhered the flower on top with foam tape to create some dimension.

Rachel Vass Designs - Happy Hydrangea

Rachel Vass Designs - Happy Hydrangea

Rachel Vass Designs - Happy Hydrangea


Supplies
- Rachel Vass Designs - Happy Hydrangea
- Silhouette Cameo
- Penny Black - Wonky Squares
- Copic markers: C2, YG13, YG17, YG67, V01, V12, V15, V17, B24
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment