Thursday, February 15, 2018

Cat in circles card

I'm an animal lover and especially a cat lover! Since I was a child I always have had cats and at this moment I own 3 of them, 1 European Shorthair, 1 Maine Coon and 1 looks like a Norwegian Forest cat.

cats in circles

So I decided to make a cat card since I recently bought the cat die set of Impression Obsession.
I wanted to use the Circle Sayings stamp set of SSS and I wanted the text stamped on seperate circles. First I checked my circle die cuts but they weren't the right size so instead I used my Silhouette Cameo to make the circles.
I then colored them with Altenew inks. The colors that I used are peach perfect, mango smoothie, cotton candy and grapevine. After coloring them I stamped the birthday sentiments on the circles with Versafine Onyx black.

cats in circle

For the card base I used blush from Altenew as a background color. Then I die cut the cats and colored them with dark chocolate from Altenew. After assembling the card I thought there was something missing in the bottom of the card so I made an extra circle for the word congrats with the Silhouette Cameo and colored it with grapevine from Altenew. I used foam squares to give this circle some dimension and added sequins as a finishing thouch.

cat in circles

Supplies:
- Altenew ink: peach perfect, mango smoothie, cotton candy, dark chocolate, blush and grapevine

- Impression Obsession cats die set
- SSS - Circle sayings
- Versafine onyx black
- Silhouette Cameo
- Foam squares
- Pink sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment