Friday, February 9, 2018

How it al started


Finally I started my own blog. Let me explain to you how I fell in love with papercrafts.

It all started a couple years ago when I was married for about 2 years and I still didn't have a wedding album.
I wanted to make it myself and started surfing on the internet to get some ideas. That's how I became addicted to Pinterest. I spent hours, days, weeks on Pinterest saving so many creations on my boards and that moment I discovered the possibilities of the Silhouette Cameo. What you could do with that machine was so amazing!
I saved some money and bought one myself so I could start creating titles, backgrounds, ... for my scrapbook. Finally after being married for 5 or 6 years our wedding album was finished!



The addiction continued by making personalized t-shirts for my daughter and I started making a scrapbook for her too with some baby pictures.
 

Now it's about 1 year that I also started making cards with stamps, stencils, embossing folders, ...
I really enjoy looking for inspiration on Pinterest and Youtube and be creative with papercrafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment