For this card I used the Cuttlebug Welcome baby embossing folder to create a dotted background.
Then I stamped the onesie and the clothespins with Versamark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
Next I colored the stamped images with alcohol markers and die cut them.
For the sentiment I used Pure Graphite from Altenew and heat embossed this with clear sparkle glitter embossing powder.
Finally I added the twine and adhered the onesie and clothespins with foam tape onto the card.
- Cuttlebug embossing folder Welcome baby
- Honey Bee - Hooray
- Clearly Besotted - Little onesie
- Altenew ink: Pure Graphite
- Wow embossing powder opaque bright white
- Wow embossing glitter clear sparkle
- Chameleon pen WG7
- Twin marker 7 Cosmos