Friday, April 6, 2018

MtS Sketch 223

Today I'm back with my take on this week's MtS Sketch challenge.

http://matchthesketch.blogspot.be/2018/04/mts-sketch-223.html

Last week I went to a workshop at Happy Hobby where I learned some coloring techniques with Chameleon alcohol markers. So for this challenge I wanted to
use a stamp set where I could practice a bit with these markers.
 
I used the Sticky Note stamp set from Pink and Main and colored them with both Chameleon and Twin markers. Then I cut them out by hand.


I used design paper from My Mind's Eye and die cut 3 ovals with a stitched oval die. Next I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Black ink.
Finally I used foam tape to adhere the cacti to the card to give them some dimension.


Supplies
- Pink and Main - Sticky Note
- Kraft paper
- Design paper from My Mind's Eye - Bramble rose
- Chameleon pens
- Twin markers
- Stitched oval die
- Memento Tuxedo black
- Versafine Black
- Foam tape

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love your card! Great way to handle the sketch. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei unserem Sketch und viel Glück bei der Verlosung Ende des Monats. Ein tolles Kärtchen ist dir da vom Tisch gehüpft. GLG Fanny von stampinwithfanny

    ReplyDelete