Monday, September 24, 2018

Flamingo baby girl card

Last week our neighbours became parents of a baby girl for the first time!
There was a flamingo on the birth card so I was inspired to make a card with a flamingo too :)

Flamingo card for a baby girl

I started stamping the flamingo with Altenew Rouge and Crimson ink and used the Wink of Stella to add a touch of glitter. For the legs I used Versafine Onyx black ink.
The sentiment is also stamped with Versafine Onyx black ink but here I added clear embossing powder on top of it.

The background is created with the halftone stencil from Altenew and I used the same Altenew colors as at the flamingo.

Flamingo card for a baby girl

Next I mounted the flamingo and sentiment on a piece of gold glitter paper and added a gold ribbon in the middle of it to finish the card.

Now the only thing I need to do is write a text on the card and give it to our neighbours. Hopefully they like this handmade card :)

Supplies
- Altenew halftone stencil
- Altenew ink:
          - Rouge
          - Crimson
- Versafine Onyx Black ink
- Clear embossing powder
- Gold glitter paper
- Gold ribbon
- SugarPea Designs - Let's flamingle
- HP41c
- Wink of Stella
 

No comments:

Post a Comment