Tuesday, October 9, 2018

A fake birth card

A colleague of mine will soon be dad of a baby boy. My father-in-law knows him very well and my colleague told him the name of the baby will be Hypolite :'D
Hahaha and he absolutely believes it lol :)
So he asked me to make a fake birth card just for him.


fake birth card with zebra stamps from MD

First I stamped the donkeys with Memento Onyx black ink and colored them with Chameleon markers. Next I cut them out by hand.

Then I took a stroke of petrol cardstock and die cut the name with the alphabet dies from Hero Arts.
I used this stroke as a guide to stamp the letters on a piece of white cardstock with Ocean Waves from Altenew.

Finally I assembled the card and used some foam squares to adhere the donkeys to the card.

fake birth card with zebra stamps from MD

I really enjoyed making this card and I'm curious to know the reaction of my father-in-law when he sees the card :)

Supplies
- Marianne Design - Eline's zebra EC0170
- Chameleon pens: NG4, CG8, CG9, NU0
- Design paper: - Gummiapan light turquoise
- Papicolor cardstock petrol
- Hero Arts Luggage tag alphabet
- Hero Arts Luggage tag alphabet frame cuts
- Altenew ink: Ocean Waves
- Memento onyx black
- Foam squares

No comments:

Post a Comment